Checkpoint Automotive Privacy Notice
Our contact details
Name: Keenforce Ltd T/A Checkpoint Automotive
Address: 1 Parkvale Ave, Prenton, Merseyside. CH43 3HE
Phone Number: 0151 609 1788
Date privacy notice last updated: 20th October 2023
What personal information do we collect?
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Name and contact details
- Employment Information
How do we collect personal information and why?
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- apply for a loan
- use our products and services
- apply for a job with us
- correspond with, or contact, us or raise any concerns with us
- request contact through our website
- interact with us on social media platforms
- sign up to our newsletter
- otherwise interact with us
We use the information that you have given us to:
- deliver our products and services
- engage with you to understand your requirements
- take payment(s) and make and manage payment(s)
- administer your account(s) and communicate with you
- respond to complaints or disputes and seek to resolve them
- develop and enhance your online experience
- to raise the profile of our business and that of our Business Partners
- better understand our customers in general
- let you know about products and services that may be of interest to you (unless you ask us not to).
- put you in touch with other companies whose products or services may be of interest (unless you ask us not to).
- administer and keep safe and secure our website and internal operations.
- decide whether to interview you for any suitable roles we may have in our company.
- make decisions about who to offer employment to.
- train our staff and measure the quality of services we provide.
- comply with warranty and conditions applicable to any purchase that you make.
Who do we share personal information with and why?
We may share this information with our suppliers and partners (Unless you ask us not to)
If you choose to make a purchase from us using a loan, we will share your information with our lending partner Buyline Ltd. We will only do this with your consent. For information about how Buyline process your information please visit: https://www.buyline.co.uk/privacy-policy/.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting The Data Controller. Keenforce Ltd. 1 Parkvale Ave, Prenton, Merseyside. CH43 3HE
- We have a contractual obligation
- We have a vital interest
- We have a legitimate interest
How do we store personal information?
Your information is securely stored.
We keep contact details for a maximum period of 36 months We will then dispose your information by deleting your data from our database and secure server.
What rights do you have about your data?
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you wish to make a request, please contact us:
Mail: 1 Parkvale Ave, Prenton, Merseyside. CH43 3HE
Phone Number: 0151 609 1788 or
Our ICO registration number is ZA286586.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information. You can make a complaint to us by mail at 1 Parkvale Ave, Prenton, Merseyside. CH43 3HE
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk